Tighten and tone lax skin on your body
Ultrasound therapy – commercially known as Ultherapy – improves the appearance of moderately loose or sagging skin by depositing focused ultrasound energy below the surface to stimulate the body’s creation of new collagen, the natural protein that gives skin its youthful firmness and elasticity. Skin begins to lift and tone over time.
How does it work?
Treatments are delivered via a handheld device, which transmits the ultrasound waves through the skin’s surface. In general, non-surgical skin tightening procedures work by using targeted energy to heat deeper layers of skin, which stimulates collagen and elastin production and gradually improves skin tone and texture as well as having an effect on fibrous tissue to help smooth cellulite.Ultrasound technology has been used in medicine for many decades, and ultrasound skin tightening has an excellent safety profile.
Our body tightening treatments utilize SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate, a cooling fluid body treatment to help tighten and firm the appearance of skin.
Formulated for loose, sagging skin on gravity-fighting body zones including the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, knees and upper arms, this cooling fluid reinflates and helps support skin’s structure resulting in the appearance of a smooth, tight surface.
- Helps tightens, firms, and lift the appearance of sagging skin
- 2% hydrolyzed rice protein: Helps skin feel firm
- Instant cooling effect
- Formulated for use on abdomen, buttocks, thighs, knees, and upper arms
Why consider non-surgical skin tightening?
As we age, production of collagen and elastin—two proteins that help our skin stay plump, firm and smooth—slows down, resulting in areas of lax, sagging skin on the face, neck and body. If you are bothered by skin laxity, non-surgical skin tightening can temporarily halt this process and restore a firmer, smoother, more youthful appearance with little to no downtime.
- Tightens mild to moderately loose skin on the face, neck or body without surgery or scars
- Many treatments can provide a noticeable “lifting” effect
- Little to no downtime is needed
- Very low risk of adverse effects
- Treatments can be performed in-office, typically in 1 hour or less
- Results can last up to 1 year
- Results appear gradually over several weeks or months following treatment
- Multiple treatments may be needed to achieve desired results
- Treatment will need to be repeated periodically to maintain results
- Not effective on more advanced skin sagging, such as pronounced jowling or stretched skin following pregnancy or weight loss