Originally developed by NASA (click here for research) for astronauts who could become injured or ill on a long-term space flight, the technology is used today as a safe and natural method of treating a variety of skin and pain conditions such as acne, anti-aging, and pain.
(30 minute sessions of light therapy only)
Celluma LED treatments can also be added as an enhancement to any facial treatment:
15 minute treatment.........$10
How does LED light therapy work?
In the same way that plants use chlorophyll to convert sunlight into plant tissue, high intensity light emitting diodes (LEDs) utilizing specific, proven wavelengths of light can trigger a natural biostimulatory effect in human tissue. Research has shown that phototherapy can increase circulation, accelerate tissue repair, kill acne bacteria, decrease inflammation, improve skin tone, texture and clarity, as well as ease muscle and joint pain, stiffness, spasm, and arthritis.
- Diminishes acne bacteria
- Clears existing breakouts
- Restores skin’s healthy appearance
- Increases collagen and elastin production
- Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin’s firmness and resilience
Aches and Pains
- Reduces inflammation and increases circulation
- Relieves arthritic, muscle and joint pain
- Reduces stiffness and muscle spasms