LASH LIFT AFTERCARE
The great thing about a Lash Lift is that it is a very low maintenance procedure however, there is a little extra care required over the first 24-48hrs.
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs.
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
- Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 24hrs but may weaken the effect of the lift.
- No eye make up for 24 hours.
- Avoid waterproof mascara’s.
- Swimming should be avoided for at least 24hrs.
- No other facial beauty treatments for 24hrs.
LASH + BROW TINT AFTERCARE
Do not touch or rub your eyes, eyelashes, or eyebrows immediately after the treatment
If redness or irritation occurs apply a cool damp cotton compress to the eye area. If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours seek medical advice
For the first two hours please avoid any water contact on the lashes or brows
Do not sleep on your face.
Avoid hot water or steam on the face or near the eyes.
DAY 3 & continously:
Please refrain from all attempts to rub the eyes or lashes.
Do not use oil based products or any conditioning treatments/ serums on the lashes.
This will cause the Semi-permanent mascara to dissolve faster.
Effects of the tint will start to diminish within 2 to 3 weeks as hair grows out and the tint color fades.
Strong sunlight/UV light can make the tint color fade faster– Use gentle facial cleanser or eye makeup remover and avoid exfoliating cleansers or those products containing AHA’s and oil
Do not apply makeup or mascara to lashes or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after the lash or brow tinting treatment.